Part 1





These are some of our family pictures. Amy Twitty did an amazing job. When I get the rest of them I will post them. We did these pictures last Thursday early afternoon. What was so funny about the weather was at my house it felt like 50 degrees and no wind and we drive 5 minutes to Lehi and it's 30 degrees and so windy. We all froze to death but it was a lot of fun. I bought about 7 balloons that morning so we could take cute pre-birthday pictures of Andrew. I tied them to a chair Amy brought and right after we sat him on the chair the wind took the balloons away! We both started to laugh and it was funny and so I didn't get any pictures with him and the balloons. However.....I did go over to Amy's house to take more of just Andrew with a free birthday cake! I know I should have waited till his actual birthday to let him dig into a cake but we got some GREAT pictures! Let's just say he wanted to hold the cake in his hands and take bites out of it! It got everywhere! Those pictures will come soon as well! So, anyone who needs an AMAZING photographer.....Amy Twitty is your girl!!

1 comment:

Atkinsons said...

So cute! The pictures turned out great! I can't wait to see the others!