DaViD ArChUlEtTa CoNcErT





So, my dad called me last Friday morning and asked if Chad and I wanted to go to the David Archuletta Concert and I was like Heck Yah! Chad said that it would be a waste of money for him to go! Which I am so glad he didn't go..he wouldn't have liked all of the 12 year old girls screaming! So I went that night with my mom & dad & little sister kaylee! It was such a blast! I completly thought his concert was sold out the day the tickets were on sale because that's what the news and everyone kept saying. But then my dad read the newspaper that morning and said there were some available. We got great seats! We were on the floor about 15th row right in the middle! Yes we did have to stand the WHOLE time but it was even more fun to stand. He is an amazing perfomer. He can sing anywhere & anything and do so great! When he was done and everyone got off the stage I said to Kaylee...."he didn't sing crush....what the..." and then all of a sudden he came back out to sing Crush! Of course! It was a great concert! Still nothing can beat a Rascal Flatt's concert but David was well worth it!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

You lucky duck!!!! I thought that the tickets were sold out too!!! You are so lucky maybe I will have to get some of those pictures!!!!

Love ya