11 Months!


Andrew is 11 months old now! He loves mac & cheese and bananas. He would eat those two foods all day long if i let him. He of course loves chocolate...I know i'm a naughty mom for giving it to him but sometimes you just have to give kids things to keep them entertained for a minute or two. He says da da and uh oh and almost says mom. He loves to wave to every one and everything. He still loves to watch his baby einstien movies. He gets so excited and waves to the movie everytime it comes on. He is now facing forward in his car seat. He LOVES it because now he can see everything and it's much more easier for me! I LOVE it myself! He is still crawling and loves to hold hands and walk everywhere! He is my sunshine and my sweet little angel! I love Andrew to pieces!!!!

No comments: