Happy Birthday to Chad!

Well, yesterday was his birthday and I didn't get to post anything yesterday so I am today! He is 28 now! I'm sure he won't like that I am blogging about him but I am anyways! :) Us wives love to blog about our husbands! Chad had to work of course yesterday but he said he got lot's of phone calls and texts and facebook messages. When he got home from work we went to drop of Andrew at Chad's dad's house and we went to Rodizzio Grill! Man is that place to good! We ate so much food and yet I was still able to buy a chocolate at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory! It was so nice for us to be out on a date. After stuffing our faces we then went back to get Andrew. It was about 9:00 and Andrew was so very hyper! I haven't ever seen him that hyper at 9:00 at night! It was such a great feeling to see how excited he gets to see his mom and dad! I love that feeling! Anyways, then we came home and Chad opened all of his gifts! I made a poster and put it on our front window so everyone could see it! I hope it was a great birthday Chad! We love you so very much!

1 comment:

Ashley and Ryan said...

yay!! Happy Birthday Chad!!!!!