Isaac is 9 Months





One of Isaac's new favorite things to do is pull all of the wipes out of the bag. Oh how I love the exploring he is doing right now. He isn't crawling yet but should be soon. He sits there and then leans forward and then falls onto his stomach. Then rolls over to his back and gets stuck.
He LOVES Andrew so much. Anytime Andrew laughs he laughs and loves to copy him. Isaac is such a good hugger. This last week he started this new growling thing in the back of his throat. I have no idea on why he does it but it's so funny.
He also almost has his 2 bottom teeth in! They have been trying to break through for a month now poor kid!
One thing he does that I think is so funny is bonks. If you are holding him and say bonks he leans his head forward to bonk your head. He thinks its so funny.
I took him to his 9 month check up today and he did so well when he got some shots. He cried for about a minute and was done. When they had to do a little poke in his toe to check for iron...ya he just sat there and stared at the nurse. Didn't even cry at all. I was so surprised. He did so well today!
He weighed 18 pounds.
He is about 18 percentile for weight and height right now. But the doc said that's normal around this age.
He is doing really well with the whole weening thing. The doc said I can give him milk. So, I am giving him Almond milk and regular milk and only nursing a couple times a day. Plus he loves food. So he is always eating all day long. I hope it will continue to go smoothly. I love my Isaac so much! He is such a light and joy to our family! He loves to smile at everyone and just giggle at everything.
I love my two boys!

2 comments:

Katie and Josh Fairbanks said...

OMG! That first picture of him is a mini me of Chad!

Rae said...

He is so cute!! I love this stage! Wait, I love all the stages! My Carter weighs the same as your Isaac. Oh well. Thanks for sharing cute pics of your handsome boy!