I did it!

I dyed my hair all brown! No, it's not AS brown as we all pictured it being but it's still cute right? I like it but I haven't decided if I LOVE it yet. I already miss my blond. I now am having to decide...do i put more brown in it to make it a darker brown? Do I just put blond back in? Or Do I do the darker brown but do way more blond on top?

Ya....I don't know what i'm going to do. I feel like the color I have right now is a in between color. I think that's why I don't love it.

What do you think??








;

3 comments:

Angie Fletcher said...

I think you look super cute! I like the light brown, but seriously you could pull of anything. :)

Ashton & Nikell Dodge said...

i actually like the color it is now! but if you do decided to change it i would go darker while you're already not blonde before you start adding blonde again! very cute.

Kate said...

Cute! You know my opinion though- go all the way girl!! Dark, that is!