Trip to St.George

We left for St.George Friday morning. We were able to stay at Chad's Aunt's house that they have as a second house down there. It is a very nice home. We went to dinner that night with my brother's and there families & Chad's brother and family that came down as well to Red Robin. It was a lot of fun to be with my brother's that we don't get to see very often. Saturday morning we got up and went and saw some homes. My favorite home was this house. It had 15,053 square feet. It had 8 bedrooms and 6 baths. It had a big pool in the back with a cave that had a hot tub with a kiddie pool and tv's of course, Also two slides. The cost for this home was 2.9 million! Holy cow! It have the basketball court and theater and racket ball court and golf tee thing and a rock climbing wall. It was so much fun but too many stairs and I would hate to keep that house cleaned!! We were kind of bummed this year that there were only like two homes out of 26 that we liked and was worth seeing.
We didn't really do much for Valentine's on that day BUT Chad and I went to dinner last weds and had his dad & Cindy watch Andrew. It was very nice to get out and eat some yummy food! We also wrote each other "love letters". We do it every year. I love it! Chad thinks it's cheesy that I call them that but it's true. That's what they are called. We had a great Valentine's weekend!

No comments: