Late Christmas Post


This was at my cousin's house for a Christmas party and I took the picture and said cheese and he smiled. I don't look the best but he looks super cute.

This is at Chad's Mom's house on Christmas Eve.

Family party and he did not like Santa that time.

Or this time. He did the very first time at the South Towne Expo Center.
Before Christmas when I was wrapping gifts Andrew decided to unwrap the whole roll of wrapping paper and put it on top of him and was playing peekaboo. I just laughed and had fun with it. He loves that paper! We had a great Christmas! It was all that we could ask for and more! We had about 5 family parties and they were all a blast. Sorry this is so late. But at least I got it up!

1 comment:

Ashley and Ryan said...

K you family picture by the tree is soo cute!!! I love it!! You look so amazing in it!!!! Your family is so cute and you have two very handsome boys in your life!!!! Love ya!!!