Andrew is 9 months!





Andrew is 9 months today! He is so big and learning and doing new things everyday! His new favorite thing is the catapillar crawl. He puts his hands under his chest and pushes his feet and his bum goes straight in the air! It's so funny to watch! He goes all over the place now. When he wants me he knows to just crawl to me. He loves to read books and look at pictures. He started to that funny face I have on here in his booster chair. It's like he wants more attention. It's cute. I can't believe how fast time fly's. I can't wait for him to open up his presents. He will love it!

4 comments:

Rae said...

Seriously Brit, he is the cutest little bug! I want to just eat him - chew on his cheeks and his little neck! OK, I have a thing for chubbies, what can I say! Hope all is well - it has been a LONG time. Love from all of us.

Bugg's mama said...

Wow, what a big boy! Very handsome, I might add. Sorry I missed you guys at Thanksgiving. This whole morning sickness thing is so underated!

Rhett and Jenteal said...

Hi Brittney, I got your blog off of Torrey's (yes I blog stock) Andrew is getting so big, what a cute little guy.

Ashley and Ryan said...

Andrew is soo stinkin sweet!! You guys are so amazing. We are so lucky to have moved here so we can be your friends! Thankyou so much for being so sweet and always willing to hang out with me ;)Ryan and I really do love you guys and we have had so much fun each time we have gotten together! I am so excited for summer so we can go out and play with the boys! Love ya!! Thanks again for everything!!