Brownie mistake



Last night I was so excited to make this new recipe I found and it's called brownie delight. It has caramel and white and chocolate chips...anyways you get the idea on why I wanted to make it. I added the white and chocolate chips and caramel and last bit of the batter and then you put it back in the oven. Well, i had the pan on the stove while i was pooring those items in it and the caramel kept boiling and smoking really bad. Our house filled with smoked so FAST! We opened all the windows and doors and it still was really bad. I finally just finished it and put it in the oven and guess what I noticed i did wrong.......one of the stove's was still on from when I cooked the caramel. So the stove was cooking the bottom of my brownie pan and BURNT the bottom of the brownies!! It only burnt the middle so I was hoping for it to still be good on the top but it all tasted burnt. So, I had to throw it ALL away!!!! I was so upset! Chad kept saying " you learn from your own mistakes". I just looked at him and said whatever! In the end I didn't get my yummy brownies I wanted and cooked for an hour. I will try it again in a couple of weeks once when I calm down about it.

2 comments:

Love said...

I wish I knew how to cook! Jon is pretty much the cook in this family. I dont know how to make anything, Its sad.

Love said...

I just read your profile. How funny is it that we both met our husbands at the famous "Mexican Restaurant." Ha Ha!!