My New Hair

Okay, So I decided one day to go completely brown. I am now a brunette but a blonde at heart! I was going to do another post on here asking for everyone's opinion's but I decided to just go for it or I most likely would have backed out. I do love it. It's different looking at myself in the mirror. When I walked in the door after getting it done Andrew had to do a double look at me. Then he just waved and realized it was his mom. I am so glad he still knows it's me. I was afraid he would flip out or something but we are good. Chad has been telling me to get my hair dark for a long time but I was always too afraid to do it. So, of course Chad LOVES it. Thanks babe for the idea.

8 comments:

Atkinsons said...

Love it!!!

Lori Collett said...

Very, very cute!! I love it!

Amber Blair said...

I love it too, it makes you look older, not way old but the blonde makes you look too young i think. love it love it!!

Derek and Kimmie Walker said...

brit, it serously lookS Great!! You can like pull off anything, you look just as Gorgeous brown hair, blonde hair, Keep it up Hot mama!=)

Stephanie Cowan said...

Ya I Love it too Brit. My mom told me that Andrew is crawling AWESOME!!!!!!!

Rhett and Jenteal said...

Hi Brittney. I really really like the new hair! It looks great.

Rae said...

I love it too! I wouldn't call you a brunette quite yet though! Maybe a few more chunks of brown and then you could pass as a brunette! I think it looks you more mature - but not old mommy mature. I think you'd be cute whatever you did with your hair.

Patrick and Marci Whitlock said...

Hey Brittany, I love the new hair color!!! It looks great! Now I feel like I need to go do something new to my hair! It looks way cute!