The ride to Malad


Chad's family had a Christmas party up in Malad, ID at his grandpa's house. We rode with Chad's dad and step mom and brother. On the way up there they decided to close I-15 completely on both sides and sent everyone through Bringham City. I guess there was a 20 car pile up because of fog. Let's just say it took us 4 hours to get to Malad when normally it takes 2 hours. We sat there for an hour bumper to bumper moving about 5 miles per hour. We had a lot of fun though. We shared stories and sang songs and took pictures. I got Andrew out at one point because he was done being in the car seat and he kept blowing on the back of the front seat and it was so funny. I didn't get any pictures of that but Andrew knew it was funny and was laughing after he did it everytime.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Cute! I'm so glad I found your blog. It is so hard to be stuck in traffic like that when you have little ones. I'm glad you were able to make it to your destination safely!