39 weeks.....

Well, I went to my doctor again today even though I was just there last Friday. I went in to get my membranes stripped again and to see if I had dialated more from getting my membranes stripped last Friday. I am now pretty much a 4(is how the doc said it). He stripped my membranes again and boy did it just kill this time! Last time it didn't hurt that bad but this time....oh it hurt. I have been having much stronger contractions all day. Normally they calm down by now(10:00p.m.) but I am still having them. They aren't consistant but strong. I guess i'm just waiting for my water to break! I will be going up and down my stairs like crazy and walking around my home as much as I can. I don't really want to be at a store when my water breaks. Although it would be a pretty dang funny story. I will try to keep you all posted!

2 comments:

Jenna Marie said...

Good luck with everything Brittney!! I'm so excited for you! Looking forward to pictures!!! :)

The Campbells said...

Can't wait for pictures of your new little guy!! Hope everything goes well!