Took the test.....

I did go in and take the test.....the first time they sent me back home with out taking it because I had to wait 24 hours from yesterdays visit. So, I went back this afternoon and it's a negative! Which is so great!! But now today more than ever i am feeling SO much pressure! I think he is low. I just still have to be careful. They will take another test in 2 weeks to make sure then as well. I just need to keep him in for at LEAST 4-5 more weeks!! I'm sure everything will be fine! I have faith and know that everything is exactly perfect. Heavenly Father sure has been helping me out a lot lately and he does answer prayers!
Thank you for all of your love and support!

1 comment:

Amber Blair said...

Oh good, I'm so glad it was negative. I have been thinking about you a lot and wondering if you would make it to your parents house for Christmas. Take it easy and stay away from Chad...haha!!