7 Months.....

Well,
I am 7 months pregnant today! Can I just say that this little boy moves SO much more than Andrew did! He does like flips and turns to where I just sit there and can watch him move everywhere. I LOVE it! He LOVES to move a lot like that at nights as well...which....I don't love as much. It keeps me up sometimes. I do think that this one could be bigger than Andrew, which i hope is not true...but i guess the main thing i need to hope for is just a healthy baby. I will do anything to get him here and in my arms!
I will have to say that my heart has been acting very weird and it only happens at nights. It will beat really fast. Almost like I ran a mile and it will keep going for at least an hour. Then i feel my heart beat in my head and sometimes my back, then my arms will go numb. It's really weird. I still don't know what it is. I thought it was because of not enough water or just over did it that day. So, I will ask my doctor next week.
Andrew lately has been so in love with any baby he see's. If we are at a store he will start saying baby..baby and he will want to hold it. I hope he stays that way when his little brother comes.
Andrew has such a sweet and tender heart that I think he will be such a great help and such a great brother. He loves to give kisses on my belly to his brudder is what he calls him. LOL.
I am so excited for him to be a big brother. Yes, I would have loved a girl but I am so very glad i'm having a boy for Andrew. They will be best buds! Less than 2 years a part! Perfect!

3 comments:

Atkinsons said...

How sweet! You need to post some belly pics though! I am sure you look adorable! Glad to hear that everything is going well...except that weird heart racing thing...hope that is nothing to worry about! Do you have names picked out?

Amber Blair said...

I would have called the doctor the next day afer that heart thing, that's scary. I can't believe how fast your pregnancy seems to have gone so far, but the last month is ALWAYS the longest....to me anyways. Can't wait to see the little/ big guy!! :)

The Campbells said...

Hey Britt, That is the same exact thing that happened with my heart when I was pregnant with Gracie. My doctor said that it is totally normal for the pregnancy hormone to make your heart race. But he also said that I didn't want to wear my heart out, so he had me resting most of the day, to try to keep my heart rate down. It didn't always work and my racing heart kept me up alot at night...Urg, the joys of being pregnant. I would be curious to hear what your doctor says. Good luck and I hope you can get some sleep!
Amanda