21 Week check up.....

I went to the doctor this morning to do an ultrasound. Technically to find out what the sex is but since we found out early it was just to check on the baby. This little boy is nice and healthy. The doctor said that he measures a little bit bigger than normal which would put my due date to March 5th instead of the 3rd but he said two days doesn't really change much so we are keeping it the 3rd. I am glad! Just before we did the ultrasound this boy was moving so much and had the hiccups which most the time if he moves a lot its for a short time. But this time it was like 10 min. and i loved it! Right when Chad put his hand on to feel him....well.....he stopped moving again! Chad still hasn't been able to feel him move. I guess I will have to have a little talk with this boy!
We are very excited to have him come into our family and be here on this earth! We have a lot to do before he comes but somehow we will get it all done.

I will try to scan in the ultrasound pictures later.

No comments: