Brother in Germany!



I just wanted to talk about my little brother Elder Evan Blair. He is on his mission in Germany and comes home next year. He is doing so great out there! Everyone loves him to pieces and he loves serving for the Lord everyday! I am so very grateful for the great example he is to me! I'm so grateful that he is my little brother! He has always been so positive about everything and so uplifting. Evan had some problems with his foot and had to stay in the mission home for a while and try to keep his foot up and he had a hard time with that but he really was still able to be positive and new that he needed to be where he was for a reason. Everything really does happen for a reason! I love being able to email him and hear all of his wonderful stories and all of the lives he has touched! So basically.....I absolutely love my little brother!!! We are so proud of you Ev!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Britt! That makes me so happy! I'm glad you think he's amazing too! haha Thanks for your comment too! Love ya!

Jenna Marie said...

Where in Germany is he? My brother in law is serving in the Hamburg Germany mission...

Love said...

Hey Britt! Just wanted to say hi! I have not talked to you in forever it seems! I miss Utah, and I miss el lago! You are so cute! Im glad you are doing well!

Unknown said...

I love Evan!! I love to get the emails from him that my mom forwards me. You are lucky he is your brother!