Andrew is walking!!

Well Andrew is officially walking now! Yay! Of course it happened when I wasn't home!!! I was at my sister's baby shower and I looked at my phone and Chad sent me a text saying he was walking. I called him and said ya right. My brother and his 3 year old were at my house with Chad & Andrew. I told my brother last night that he would start walking because he was around his 3 year old Alana all day today. But I was joking around. I wasn't serious. It's just so funny how it happened when I wasn't there and when I try all day everyday to get him to walk. Chad said that Andrew just got up and started to walk towards Alana to play with a ball. I promise I really am so excited that he is walking. Less carrying for me to do and more things he gets to get in to! He is almost 14 months old! He is growing so fast everyday and I love how he says and does new things every day! Andrew is so much fun and the joy of my life! Here comes a whole new phase of life!!!

3 comments:

Luke and Tina said...

That is neat. Don't you just love watching him waddle around and not be able to walk in a straight path. Have a great mothers day and we will see you next week

Kariann said...

That is so exciting!! I bet he looks so cute!! I can't believe how old he is!! Time flies!!

Amber Blair said...

I'm so glad that our visit helped get Andrew walking, next comes the running and you get to chase him!! :) FYI Alana is only 2 :) Love ya girl!