Happy Birthday Brittney!!


It is a VERY rare thing that I am posting this time, given that most husbands don't have much say when it comes to the content of the blog. That is why I have decided to post this after Brittney has gone to bed. I wanted to quickly let my sweet wife know how much I appreciate and love her. She is the foundation of our little family and myself, Andrew and even Bentley would be lost without her. Brittney, we all love you very much and hope that you have had a very Happy Birthday!

8 comments:

Candis said...

Happy Birthday!

The Campbells said...

Happy Birthday! Very nice post Chad!

Kate said...

....We join in celebration because we love you so! HAPPY HAPPY Birthday, we'll sing loud and clear, May you have God's blessings through the coming year!

Charlotte said...

Hope you have a great birthday Brittney!

Rae said...

What a sweet post! Now that you guys have fully recovered from our house, I hope you do something wild and crazy for her birthday! Definite brownie points for Chad...many, many brownie points.

Bugg's mama said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Lori Collett said...

Happy Birthday! Only 23? I would kill to be 23 forever! I had such a hard time turning 24! Hope you are all well!!!

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday Brittney! Wow, only 23. Enjoy the early 20's. Not that I'm old anyway...