Babysitting

So, this week starting last Sunday we came over to our friends house to watch their four kids for a week. The parents went on a cruise which they really needed and deserved to get away! They have a 10 year old girl, 8 year old boy, 5 year old boy and a 2 year old girl. They are the cutest kids! They love Andrew to pieces and love to play with him. It has been very interesting with trying to get used to 5 kids all of a sudden. Plus the cleaning and cooking. I love it all but it does get tiring! I am so glad that we did get this opportunity to help our great friends out. The question " Do I really want more kids" does come to mind a lot. But I do need to remember that it is different when they are your own kids and we will only have one at a time. So, I will learn as they come. Unless we have twins. We are staying here until Saturday or Sunday. It has been great!

3 comments:

Amber Blair said...

Whoa, 5 kids? At least most of them can pretty much take care of themselves right!? That's nice that you would do that, I don't know that I would be up to that.

Ronni Blair said...

welcome to my life almost! BUSY BUSY BUSY!!! You are brave to do that for them. Can you come to my house next??????

Rae said...

Just so you know, we thought you did a brilliant job with the kids. They had a lot of fun and can't wait for the next time!! Anytime you guys need help with your sweet family let us know. Thanks again for playing mom and dad for our kids, you guys are truly awesome and we love you to pieces.