Isaac's Blessing


I LOVE his smile's!!

Yes, his blessing outfit is a little big on him! He is just so skinny and long. So, this is what worked! Love it!

Chad gave a GREAT blessing! It was very spiritual and very strong! We had a lot of wonderful family and friends to come and support us. The weather wasn't the best that day and so we had to fit 40 people in our town home! It was tight but we did it! I was so stressed all week long and how everyone was going to fit. We had pretty much every space filled with a body in our house! It was so great! Good thing we all liked each other! :)
I just have to say how grateful I am for this gospel! I am grateful for the love and support we have around us. I am also so very grateful for Chad! He is such an amazing father to our beautiful boys and a great husband! I love my boys with all my heart!
Thank you so much to the wonderful family and friends that were there for us!

2 comments:

Ashley and Ryan said...

Such a CUTE family that I LOVE so much! You have been such an AMAZING friend to me! We are so blessed to have you guys in our lives! You are so caring and willing to do anything for others! I love your boys to death!!! They are so stinking cute!!! Sorry just thought id tell ya how much I luv ya!!!! ;P

Rae said...

So sorry we were not there. I wanted to be there in person to support you, but, you know - had to go to a family blessing. We love you guys and I'm glad your day was wonderful even with bad weather! Thanks for being an awesome example to me always.