Highlight of my day....

One of my favorite highlights of my day is tucking Andrew into bed. The first thing we do is say a prayer and he says Amen. Then we sing at least one song whether it's I love to see the Temple or I am a child of God. Either one he knows very well and sings it with us. Then I say I love you Andrew, sleep good. He says" Love you mama, sleep good".
I just have to say that I just melt when he says Love you Mama. He is just so sweet and caring and loving. I am so grateful to have him in our family! I love him so much! I can't wait to be able to tuck in Andrew AND Isaac one day!

2 comments:

Luke and Tina said...

It is my favorite time of the day too. It seems like we have the same bedtime routine....but tell me how you get away with only singing one song when I have to sing half the primary songbook each night. Cant wait to see Isaac!!

Anonymous said...

that is so sweet. I'm sure you guys are both such amazing parents. That blows my mind that Andrew is talking and stuff! That's so much fun! :) miss you!