A little update on pregnancy...

I went to my doctor last Friday and everything is good. I'm still dialated at a 1 and now 75 percent effaced. Nothing really has changed which is a good thing for now! I will be 35 weeks on Wednesday and the docs say that if I make it past 34 weeks then i am pretty much safe to have the baby. I rather wait as long as I can of course for his sake.....but for my bodies sake....i wouldn't mind to have him in the next two weeks. But he will come when he is supposed to! I am still having contractions and cramping but i will have to say that i'm not taking it AS easy as i was before. I guess I just feel so relieved and not as stressed anymore about having him so early.
I know that Heavenly Father has helped me out so much lately and i am so grateful and blessed!
I did set my inducement day for March 1st just in case I go that far! We will see! I will keep you all updated!
Thank you so much for all of your love and support!! Love you all!

2 comments:

Sean & Lacey said...

Oh my goodness, I'm glad you are doing better. I know how you feel about wanting them out though, but like you said, the longer he waits the better! Good luck!

Rae said...

I think a March 1 b-day would be perfect for your little guy! We love you guys and take it easy. This is the easy part!