2nd false alarm...and only 32 weeks...

Yesterday we ended up on going into the hospital again to make sure I wasn't in labor. The last time we went was on New Years Eve at 1 in the morning. I thought my water had broken but everything was good and the baby was great! My wonderful friend came over to be with Andrew and did our dishes and did some laundry! Little stinker....but man I am so grateful for her for doing that! It helped so much! Thank you!!
Anyways, yesterday we went in because my contractions were about every 5 min. apart and i was feeling nauseous and had pre-labor signs. We went in and they said i am dialated at a one and 60 percent effaced. They gave me an I.V. to get me hydrated and also did zulfran to help my sickness go away. We were there for almost 2 hours. They sent me home and I still have to take it easy. I am glad everything was okay and that I wasnt in labor. I rather keep this little guy in as long as I can. I still get contractions everyday, but trying to take it easy and do a little at a time to get prepared for this little guy! I just have to keep telling myself that everything happens for a reason. I know Heavenly Father has a plan and that everything will be okay even if this baby is born early. He is a very special child and he is and will be watched over.
Now we just need to still decide on a name for him. I cant figure it out. I we will for sure once when we see him but so far we only have like 2 names that we have on our list. Any suggestions?
Thank you for all your prayers and for helping us out!

5 comments:

My-Extra-Money said...

Both of mine were born at 34 weeks. Now that you are past 32 weeks, things will be a lot easier if you do have this little one early. It can be rough not knowing what is going to happen, but there is a reason for everything, and it will work out! :) Just be thankful you weren't on bedrest/hospital bedrest for 4 months!!

Em said...

You need to make sure you really do take it easy. It is so easy to feel guilty and do stuff that you probably shouldn't. Everything will work out I'm sure. Hang in there!!! and Good luck!!!!

Analee said...

early contractions are the pits. I was having contractions everyday that were about 5 - 10 minutes apart starting at 36 weeks. I kept having them until they finally induced me at 39 weeks... It's no fun, but I'm glad everything is okay!

Torrey said...

Oh gosh, sorry this has been a rough pregnancy. We miss seeing you guys and hope you are doing well. Hopefully we'll get to see you guys soon

Bugg's mama said...

Pregnancy drama! Oh, my!

Good luck! you get to meet that baby so soon!

Love, bree