My New Hair!

So, here is the picture finally! We cut 4 1/2 inches off. I have had my hair short before but it was a little shorter than I wanted it. But I love it! It's so easy to do. In fact just before i took this picture, my hair was flipped out and my bangs were pulled back. I changed it so fast and easy! Chad was worried about me cutting my hair short because ALL GUYS LOVE long hair! I don't know why but they do! So, I did it anyways and everyday Chad says " Man, I love your hair so much" and i'm not kidding when I say everyday! I know normally everyone cuts there hair short before summer and keeps it long during the fall but for some reason i'm always the opposite! And I love it!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks so good! I love it a lot! How are you? How's life?! I love and miss you!

Amber Blair said...

So Cute, looks like it's about the same length as mine. Love it!!

Kariann said...

It is so cute on your!! I LOVE it!!!:)

Kariann said...

oops, I meant you! :)