16 Weeks!



These aren't the best pictures because i took them myself! But there are too views.
I went to my second doctor visit last week and it took the doctor about 1 second to find the heartbeat. Everything is great! I will find out what i'm having October 21st. I was hoping a little sooner but they are very strict on waiting until 21 weeks. So, I am keeping myself very busy to keep myself from thinking about it too much! I will be 16 weeks on Wednesday this week. Which means I am almost into my 5th month! So, crazy how fast time fly's!

4 comments:

Angie and Kyle said...

I spot a baby bump! I am so happy for you, and I am super excited to know if you are having a girl or boy! Keep me posted.

Amber Blair said...

So cute, can't wait to see it and feel it this weekend!

Kariann said...

Such a cute baby bump!!! :) Your summer looked like so much fun, and I'm glad everything is going so well!! Sure do miss seeing ya!

ChasandKylie said...

Cute belly!!