My first doctor appointment

I have two pictures on here because the top one is the baby now and the other is Andrew. Andrew's was at 10 week and 4 days and the new baby was at 11 weeks. So it's kind of awesome to see the difference between the two. Andrew's head is what gave it away on knowing he was a boy. But the new baby is smaller and didn't really get a very good head view.
The baby is perfect and healthy. My DUE date is March 3rd. We are very excited to have another beautiful baby in our family!

3 comments:

Rae said...

You know, once you start, they just keep coming and coming and coming....

Kariann said...

I'm so excited for you guys!!! Can't wait to find out what you're going to have!!! :)

Stephanie Cowan said...

I am so excited for you guys. I hope you feeling better. Love ya