Just talking out loud!

Is anyone else excited for the fall time to come? I love the warm weather I really do but I am excited to wear sweaters and boots and cute jackets! I know the cold weather will be here before we know it and then we all will be saying that we hate the cold. It happens every year! I just wish that fall time would last a little bit longer before winter hits, before it gets too cold to where we have to where big huge coats. I guess I also get a little excited for fall as well because in October we will find out if we are having a boy or girl. Plus that also means that I will be further along in my pregnancy and should'nt feel as sick anymore. Hopefully!
I thought that I would be able to be more patient this time to find out what sex the baby is but i am just as excited. I think also because it would be so much fun for Andrew to have another boy! I will be so excited for him but at the same time a girl would be great too because then Andrew can protect her (later in life). I guess we will find out in a couple more months! I have my first doctor appointment tomorrow. We will get to make sure there is only one baby in the oven and if there is more than one....well then we have a lot to look forward too!

1 comment:

Shan @ Design Gal said...

i love me some fall weather!!!