I need thoughts for the baby contest!



























I am putting Andrew in a baby contest this Thursday at 10:00 A.M. I just thought it would be so fun to do and see what happens! I don't know what the prizes are but I do know that if he wins out of all the babies then he and I will be on a float in the American Fork parade this weekend. That's just what I have heard. I need some advice on which outfit to put him in. The plaid shorts is dark brown with baby blue and yellow. Please help me decide! Those of you who really know me knows how indecisive I am. Thanks!

4 comments:

The Hatch's said...

I say either one of the first two pic's :) Good luck

Angie and Kyle said...

I like the little overall outfit with those cute flip flops!Course, he will be as handsome as ever in whatever you decide!~ ps - thanks again for coming up on sunday, we had so much fun!

Rae said...

I am a sucker for little babies in overalls so that is my first pick. However, the polo with khaki shorts is like a little Chad so that would be really cute, too! Love both of the shoe options.

Jenna Marie said...

For Dallin's first baby contest I put him in overalls... they are so cute... but I really like the polo and plaid shorts! It's sort of dressy, yet studly at the same time... haha. and I agree with the shoes- both are cute! Good luck!