Andrew's first 4th of July!



This is the other half of 4th of July. We went swimming at Raging Waters. It was mostly cloudy and I didn't put any sunblock on which was not smart of me to do! I just got too busy. The water was too cold for Andrew so Chad and I got a tube and went down the lazy river. I sat in the tube and had Andrew on my lap and he fell asleep. It was so cute. That is his first time wearing that top and its too small on him. It's a size 3-6 month. He is a big boy!









After swimming we went home and back out to see the fireworks in Sandy. It was a lot of fun to be able to relax and talk and play. Andrew looks scared in this picture and I don't know why. It was a very full day but a great day!

5 comments:

Torrey said...

Looks like a fun day. Did you ever decide on an outfit for the contest?

Rae said...

I know I tell you guys all the time, but you guys are the cutest family! My kids (especially Justin) love to look at your blog and see your pictures. I think he misses you guys the most - especially Chad. Can't wait for September - they will all get their fill of "Atkinson Love!"

Ashlee said...

I can't believe how much your cute little andrew looks like chad! Its a mini him, too cute! I am so looking forward to see who my little on looks like. We should get together sometime! :)

Jenna Marie said...

Brit- You look so cute in all these pictures!! I can't believe how great you look with him being so little. I'm jealous - haha. How did the contest go??

McKenna said...

Oh Britt he is so cute I wish that you lived closer!