3 months old and growing!




Well, another month has gone by and Andrew is now 3 months old! He now loves to smile and is very alert. He loves to grab his blanket and put it in his mouth and suck on it. He loves it when I sing to him or play the piano. He'll sit there and listen for a long time! He is learning to roll on his sides and to sit up on his own. His favorite thing to do is blow big bubbles. I haven't been able to take a picture of a big bubble yet but I will someday! He is getting so big. He weighs 15 lbs and all of his chub is in his legs.

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

What an adorable baby! Just precious.

Jessica said...

He is sure getting big. He is a cute little guy!

Brian and April said...

Brian says he looks just like Chad but I think he is cute!! J/K Miss you guys. I can't believe how big he has gotten.