A graduation & a mission call!



My brother Evan got his mission call and graduated high school on the same day! What a treat! He is called to Germany-Munich, Austria mission! He is very excited! He leaves September 10th!The picture that I have of him reading his call is fake. He opened up his call the night before and didn't tell us until after he pretended for us. I was bummed I didn't get to see his real facial expression but he did a pretty good job at acting it all out again. The other picture is the graduation gift that all of his brothers and sisters gave him. It's a video camera! I can't believe that he is leaving on a mission already! He graduated at the Manti High School and i'll just tell you it wasn't a very long graduation and i'm glad for Andrew's sake! Andrew decided to have a blow out during the graduation and it was too hard to get down and out of the bleachers! But boy did it stink! It was so great! I'm sure the people sitting by us didn't like it too much!
Evan decided to go to Oklahoma for the summer to earn the money he needs to pay for his mission. He would rather pay for it than my parents even though my parents said they would. What a man! He leaves to Oklahoma this weekend and comes back the 25th of August so he will only have about 14 days to get ready for his mission and packed! I'm sure he will get everything done he needs to get done!

No comments: