Isaac's 6 month check up

First off I just have to tell what Dr.Wilcox said when he walked in to see Isaac sitting on the table playing with a toy. He walks in and looked shocked and said" I can't believe what i'm seeing right now". I said "what"? He said I am shocked that Isaac is sitting up so perfectly all by himself on that table at 6 months old"! I was like really isn't that normal? He said " no, most kids this age are still falling over and or wabbely". I was excited he said that! Both my boys have learned how to sit up by themselves at 6 months. I don't know what it is...the bumbo chair maybe? Anyways here are his stats..........

Weight: 16.31lbs( A little small but still good)
%tile: 20.99

Head: %tile- 13.88(pretty small head but I rather he have a small head than big)

Length: 27.5 inches
%tile: 77.95!! ( He is one TALL baby if you ask me) I don't know where he got that from! :)

Isaac is one happy baby! Even when he is teething or is sick. He is a really happy easy going baby and I am so grateful for that. I love him so very much! Even though I would LOVE a girl....I wouldn't change a thing with having my two boys! I am glad that I have 3 boys that will always look out for me!

3 comments:

Rae said...

He is wonderful! I'm glad you have all your guys, too. Your family just wouldn't be the same without them! Our babies are growing up so fast. My Carter will be 1 on Saturday if you can believe it! Crazy life!!

Ashley and Ryan said...

AWE!! Baby BOY he is so stinking CUTE!!! And really is SO happy!!! I am one amazing photographer!! I took that pic of the two of you at the splash pad!! haha!! TWo cute boys you have!!!!

Kariann said...

I can't believe he is already 6 months!! What a cutie!! That is amazing he is sitting up already! I'm going to have to get myself a bumbo!! :)