Trials....

I just have to say how grateful I am for trials. I may have said this before, but it's true! Yes, they are hard and when your actually in a trial of course your not going to be grateful for it at the time. But we have had a crazy week this week. I guess I was kind of feeling like life was just kind of at a platueo....then we have trials this week and it was hard but I loved how they helped us learn and grow. It helped our testimonies grown and to really realize how every minute of every day is so important! Live every minute of everyday to the fullest! 
The trials this week aren't as bad as others that I have had in my life...but they were bad enough that I was able to learn from them. I am so grateful for Heavenly Father for giving us these trials to help us stay on the right path and to stay close to him!  

I love my two sweet beautiful boys! I love my wonderful husband! I have such great friends around me and an amazing family! Thank you so much for all of those who have been and are in my life as well as my families life who have been such great examples of love and happiness! 

1 comment:

Shan @ Design Gal said...

you're a strong gal! :) if you need anything, let me know!