Coupons....Save Money..Free Food?

Okay, so last night I went to a seminar on how to use coupons and save money and get free food! I'm sure everyone wants to learn that right? Well, so go to savvyshopperdeals.com and sign up and watch a video of Amy. She is so great! She does everything for you! She finds all of the best deals in pretty much any store on groceries. I am going to start collecting my own coupons and saving money. Amy said she only spends $100.00 a month for a family of 5! That is so great! Plus she has a lot of food in her food storage! Which is very important! If any of you have any questions, let me know! I will help you out as much as I can. Everyone get excited!

2 comments:

ChasandKylie said...

How fun! I have been wanting to get involved in this kind of thing for awhile now. Where did you find the seminar? I would love to learn more! thanks!!!

Atkinsons said...

doing the coupon and searching for great deals gets addicting...and takes a lot of work. I've been doing it for a little while now but still need more practice to get our grocery bill lower! It has helped though!