Hubby Tag

What is your husbands name? Chad Michael
How long have you been married? 2 years!
How long did you date? A year and a half.
How old is he? 27 Sorry honey it asks the age.
Who eats sweets? If anyone knows me.......it's ALL me!
Who said I love you first? Chad did at my sisters house by the front door after 4 weeks of dating!
Who is taller? Chad
Who can sing best? Well, I think everyone knows this one! Me.
Who is smarter? Chad for sure!
Who does the laundry? I pretty much do. Chad does sometimes. If he puts his clothes in piles for me then I do all of it!
Who pays the bills? I do most of them. Chad does a few.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
Who mows the lawn? We don't have any grass, but Chad does our yard.
Who cooks dinner? I do. Chad says he does all the time but really he hasn't cooked a meal in a long time! :)
Who drives? Chad for sure. Until I start being a back seat driver which I don't mean to be it's just how I am.
Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Good question! I would say me but Chad would probably say he does. :)
Who kissed who first? Chad kissed me first. Aren't the guy's supposed to do that first?
Who asked who out first? Chad did when I was a server at a mexican restaraunt. He did say it was his first time asking out a server. ;)
Who wears the pants? Chad does.

Friends who should do this: Angie Fletcher, Kerryann Rowley and who ever else would like to!

No comments: