Random

Andrew is 5 almost 6 months old now. He had his first set of shots last week and he sure did not like them. It was so hard to see my little boy get shots especially since I hate them! He was a good boy though. He cried for a little and then just had the suck ups for like a hour after and then slept for a while!
This last weekend we went to Manti for my family reunion and for my little brother's farewell. He is going to Munich, Austria Germany. He asked all his brother's and sister's to sing a song in church so we sang "How great thou art" and it sounded really good! I pretty much cried through the whole song. Evan's talk was amazing! The spirit was so strong and I don't think there was a dry eye in the room. Evan leaves next Wednesday and I can't believe how fast time fly's! What is really crazy to think is when he gets back in two years we will have another baby and Andrew will be almost 3. We will all miss Evan so much! For the reunion most of the family went and did a session at the Manti temple. That is such a beautiful temple! We also did some four wheeling and watched movies and hung out! It was a great and fun time to be with everyone!

4 comments:

Justin and Kenzee said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend and farewell. Where is Evan headed for his mission? You'll have another baby when he come home, huh? Is that some kind of announcement?! ;-)

Rae said...

Yeah, I was wondering that same thing. So you will DEFINITELY have another baby when he gets home? I hope you aren't sick at my house in a couple of weeks!
In all honesty, you guys are such great parents and make cute babies - you should have 100!!!

Justin and Kenzee said...

No, it didn't really sound like you are expecting... I just had to tease!

Unknown said...

I'll bet your family reunions are a blast. I miss seeing you guys. I love the picture in your header, you're such a cute little family.